Sports Doctors specialise in the non-surgical management of sport and musculoskeletal problems. The vast majority of these injuries do not require surgery and our sports doctors are perfectly placed to offer and oversee the latest, evidenced based care for these problems.
Our Sports Doctors offer a global overview of your condition. They provide expert assessment of your problem providing a diagnosis and determine the most appropriate management plan that guides you to the best possible recovery. Our sports doctors are highly trained in ultrasound imaging as both a diagnostic test and as an adjunct for providing the latest advances in joint and soft tissue injections.
The following services are provided on-site at Pro Sports Medicine from our Sports Doctors:
- Assessment, diagnoses, treatment options & rehabilitation plan
- Sports injury clinic
- Diagnostic ultrasound scans
- Ultrasound guided injections including PRP, hyaluronic acid and cortisone
- Concussion and return to play clinic
- Well-man, well-woman and well-athlete clinic
- Medicals e.g. pre-event screening/boxing medicals/insurance medicals/HGV medicals